Some current activities and events of which working group members might like to be aware. Thanks to Philippe Goujon, Aygen Kurt, Ronald Leenes, Stephen Rainey, Bernd Carsten Stahl and other working group friends for having forwarded their news.
- A multidisciplinary privacy and data protection award: Submissions for 2011 are due on or before November 27, 2011 through
- COM(2011)681 final A renewed EU strategy 2011-2014 on Corporate Social Responsibility is available at: http://ec.europa.eu/enterprise/newsroom/cf/_getdocument.cfm?doc_id=7010
- A recent publication on Towards Responsible Research and Innovation in the Information and Communication Technologies and Security Technologies Fields is available at: http://ec.europa.eu/research/science-society/document_library/pdf_06/mep-rapport-2011_en.pdf
- A UK-based EPSRC funded project Framework for Responsible Research and Innovation in ICT (FRRIICT) has been launched: http://www.responsible-innovation.org.uk
- A Future and Emerging Technologies conference with input on Cui Bono? The Role of Civil Society and Ethics in FET Flagships was held in Poland: http://cordis.europa.eu/fp7/ict/programme/fet/flagship/conf-nov2011_en.html
- News about outcomes from a EU Workshop on integrating ethical reflection in research projects held at the University of Namur on October 27, 2011 is available from Stephen Rainey and Philippe Goujon
- The European Group on Ethics held a workshop on November 15 2011 in preparation for the publication of its 2012 Opinion on ethics of ICT http://ec.europa.eu/bepa/european-group-ethics/index_en.htm;
- Details of a recently completed project on various aspects of stem cells and regenerative medicine is available at: http://www.cs.york.ac.uk/socdep/
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.